Gode Geass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gode Geass

Gode Geass RPG is the place where you can feel like the character you want.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Omotesando Mall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:39 pm

The Omotesandō Mall is situated in a famous shopping district of the Tokyo Concession. Pizza Hut, BIGLOBE, and SoftRola have shops here.
Back to top Go down
Mae Korell

Mae Korell

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:06 pm

Mae had been running back and forth for the last two hours. It was the afternoon rush at the local Cafe she worked at. It was even worse than usual it seemed they were packed and people were getting mad having to wait. She brought an order over to a woman at a table and smiled to her. "One black coffee no sugar and no milk. Hope you like it."

She skipped back off to the register and counter grabbing orders and running around the entire cafe. It was a bad day for tips it seemed. These people were all in a hurry and it seemed they didn't feel like tipping Mae.
Back to top Go down
Svetlana Vinetere

Female Number of posts : 8

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:23 pm

After a long, boring day at school, what was a senior student to do? Well, go shopping of course! Still, everyone knows that shopping is arduous work, so Svetlana had chosen a cafe at random to stop at first, just for a little pick me up.

"Excuse me, miss. When you have a moment... I'd like to try... What was it called... Nikujaga. That's the stew, right? I've heard it's quite similar to something back home."

After waving to catch the waitress' attention, Svetlana smiled brightly, brushing aside her hair so that she could see the room clearly. She had, of course, chosen a corner seat, away from direct contact with windows or doors, and something about her had encouraged a small child to tentatively approach her table. Still maintaining the majority of her attention on enjoying the scenery, she listened to the child's unexpected request.

"Umm... Miss.. Umm... You don't look like the others. Are you a number? Would you tell me a story of what it's like out there, outside Japan?"

Sveta frowned... Well, this was an uncomfortable moment. Calmly, she continued silently counting out her change as she shook her head slowly. Enough for the meal... And ten percent more.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm a Britannian Citizen. I was born in the capital, and my parents live in Russia. But I could tell you a story, in a little bit... I'm pretty hungry though, do you mind waiting until after I've eaten?"

The little boy nodded, his expression uncertain, and Svetlana smiled in response. That was good...

"I'm sorry, excuse me? Waitress?"
Back to top Go down
Mae Korell

Mae Korell

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:50 pm

Mae skipped over to the lady in the corner and smiled to her. She saw the little boy and wondered what was going on, from the looks of it the Lady was a Brittannian and when she confirmed that with what she told the boy she knew it for sure. The Uniform was Ashford so she wasn't all that suprised. There were Brittannians in the academies of Area 11 so it wasn't suprising.

"Alright you said the Nikujuga right? I will come back with it. As well as coffee on the house."

Mae just couldn't sit by and have someone eat the Nikujuga here without anything to drink so she took the order and rushed off to the counter. She placed the order on the counter and allowed the cook Makito to start it up. He was quite the capable cook for an Eleven Mae thought. Saying Eleven still didn't sound right to her but if she said Japenese out loud it would get her in trouble she was practicing saying it to herself to allow it to come out with less effort.

After 10 minutes of rushing back and forth between tables tired out Mae she was ready to take her break. She grabbed the final order, it was for the Brittannian with the russian decent. Walking over with the Coffee and the Nikujuga. She set them down on the table and smiled at her.

"Your order of Nikujuga and the coffee on the house."
Back to top Go down
Svetlana Vinetere

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:58 pm

Patiently, she waited, sharing her story to the child with flowing, expressive gestures and a twinkle in her eye... Yet all the enthusiasm was for him. She couldn't really have cared any less for the story itself... It was the experience of sharing.

"Oh no, I couldn't do that. Please. You can't show favourtism to customers, or the others will think you're racist."

Svetlana slid the payment across the table for the waitress, nodding with a faint smile. She knew... or guessed, rather... all too well that this young lady was most likely not the type to judge by skin, but even she had pretenses to keep up. It was... the way of the world.

"Was the story sufficient?... Ah. Sorry, I forgot my manners, distracted, distracted... I thank you for your generosity, miss...?

At the boy's appreciative nod, she waved him off quietly to go see his parents before returning her attention to the waitress... She looked exhausted, even with her smile.

"You're allowed to take a break, right? You look dead on your feet, wanna take a seat? This stew... Uh... Nikujuga. It's not quite what I expected, but it's really good. Have you tried it?"
Back to top Go down
Mae Korell

Mae Korell

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:15 pm

"Ah.. yes... I will take up your offer. I have been running back and forth for the last few hours, its a crazy day had to ditch school to pick up the shift of another person. She was injured in the JLF's latest terrorist attack."

She waved over to the register showing she was taking a break. It had finally calmed down a bit and the waitress at the register could handle it on her own. After all Mae had handled the entire Afternoon rush on her own. She smiled rolled her eyes of course as Mina, the Waitress at the register came over and took the money for the order and of course Mae's tip.

"And for your knowledge miss, I wasn't being racist. I just know.. how the Nikujuga tastes. Its definitely not what you were expecting I assume? First time I tasted it I drank what seemed like two cups of cappucino to get the taste away. I don't care for it, much to the cooks dismay."

She fiddled with a lock of her hair that were in her pig tails and just relaxed on her break. She had felt like she had been working for 20 straight days, for real. Piloting a knightmare was nothing compared to working her at this bloody place, hell her work outs weren't even has hard as this job.
Back to top Go down
Svetlana Vinetere

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:40 pm

"Oh? Do you think so..? I don't think it's really that bad, myself. It brings back memories, in a way... And yes, I know you're not that type. You've treated your customers equally."

Svetlana smiled sadly, shaking her head in the negative. No, this wasn't one of the people she had been looking for... Still, it was an experience worth enjoying. So, as she quietly ate her stew and drank her coffee, she chatted.

"School? Where do you go? I'm in my last year at Ashford. If I pass my exams, that is..."

Sveta laughed weakly, perfectly fitting with the role. Could she pass the exams? Of course... She was sure of that. Would she? That was the debatable question.

"Are you good with exams?"
Back to top Go down
Mae Korell

Mae Korell

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:15 pm

"My School.. Oh dear.... Starts.. with an... 'e' Or... was it an 'a'..? Not quite sure, I just kinda walk there you know?

For some reason Mae Really couldn't remember the name of the school. She was just so tired she had been working so long. She checked the clock on her cell phone and smiled brightly. It was the end of her shift finally. Than again that wasn't a good thing since she hadn't even had a break she was gonna sleep well tonight.

Tests.. me! *Chuckle* Only when my sister forces me to pay attention. I am usually to hyper in class to pay attention during the tests.
Back to top Go down
Svetlana Vinetere

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:41 pm

"Walk?"

Instantly, Sveta's eyes narrowed slightly, her mind lost in her own thoughts. Within walking distance... It couldn't be too far then. She'd have to more thoroughly analyze the region maps later... Just in case.

"It's good practice for work, I guess, huh? And you really should pay attention, you know. You can't get anywhere these days if you don't graduate..."

Her voice slowly drifted off as she finished, a slightly dreamy expression on her face. Ah, she was off again... or was she really?

"Oh, sorry. My name is Svetlana Vinetere. Pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Mae Korell

Mae Korell

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:00 pm

"Of course I walk. Im only 15 don't have a license to drive anything."

Mae thought it was the truth she wasn't lieing she really didn't have a License than again she couldn't drive either. She just chuckled to herself as if she knew something that Svetlana didn't. She did after all. She was the pilot of the Ace Knightmare of the rebelion but couldn't even drive a car.

I know what you mean, its hard to go anywhere now without a private academy degree afterall.

She watched Lana drift into a dream like face and chuckled. She was a laid back indivual indeed.

"Svetlana.. hm... Its a beautiful name. I'm Mae Korell its a pleasure to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Svetlana Vinetere

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:25 pm

"Fifteen? Isn't it illegal to employ people of your age?"

Svetlana frowned for a moment, knitting her brow... Then she relaxed, shrugging and laughing quietly.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. But a young girl like you really should focus on her studies above all else. It's not like you want to join the military or something - they're horrible, you can trust me on that one. My big brother joined the military back home... The idiot."

With that, she shrugged, clapped her hands once and nodded her head towards the young waitress, pushing back her chair and rising to her feet.

"It's been a pleasure to meet you. While I'm in no position to tell you what to do, you really should quit this job to focus on your studies. Do at least considerate it."

Collecting her school bag over her shoulder, she waved briefly across the table, waiting for some kind of response before leaving. After all, chances were she'd never see this young woman again... At least, not in a way that she would be able to recognize her.
Back to top Go down
Mae Korell

Mae Korell

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:41 pm

She sipped a coffee that had been brought over to her by the waitress from earlier. She set it down and hopped up she had a mission to do for her sister. Tierra was always sending her away on these trivial matters that a rookie could do. Her sister still thought of her as a rookie and it kind of irritated Mae. After all she was the Ace of the rebellion.

"Svetlana Its a pity we won't see each other again. You were fun to talk with... wait.. did she say Ashford... great.. I'm gonna lose my job... we go to the same academy..."

She face palmed than took out her cell phone simply txting a two words, "Begining mission"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Omotesando Mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omotesando Mall   Omotesando Mall Empty

Back to top Go down

Omotesando Mall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gode Geass :: Japan :: Tokyo Settlement-
Jump to: