Gode Geass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gode Geass

Gode Geass RPG is the place where you can feel like the character you want.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashford Cafeteria

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:40 pm

~The cafeteria of Ashford Academy it is known for having ace chefs and having 5 star class food.~
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Euphie opened the doors to the cafeteria and saw a few people in there,she walked and found a table for her and Nunnally,she sat down and made sure Nunnally was right beside her.

"Allright,were here,now what do you want to eat? She never been in an academy like this before so it excited Euphie a bit,seeing people going on about their normal lives.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:56 pm

"Just some ice cream. Its so good here!

Nunnally had been warned be Nemo not to eat the food, the cook today hadn't cooked it properly and eating it would cause food poisoning. She on the other hand said the Pizza and Ice cream were good.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:59 pm

"Hehe very well i'll go get it for you,Nunna,if i can call you that?" she went towards where the food was and looked around,then she saw the pizza,she picked up two slices and ice-cream.

She walked over to their table and set Nunna's food infront of her and her food infront of herself "There you go!Pizza and ice-cream!hope you enjoy it,Nunna
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:09 pm

THANKS! I will just eat the ice cream though.

She took the ice cream and slowly ate it. She smiled over at Euphemia and wondered what they should do next.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:14 pm

Hum...let's see now,where do you usually want to go but couldnt go,Nunna?

She thought it would be fun to take Nunna somewhere where they could have fun and talk more.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:19 pm

"We are already there. Lelouch doesn't take me to the cafeteria very often.

She had finished her ice cream rather quickly and earned herself a head ache, much to the laughter of Nemo in the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:23 pm

Euphie blinked,Nunna wanted to come here?oh well if it makes her happy then.

She also noticed she looked like she finished her ice-cream too quickly and had a headache that made Euphie let out a giggle from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Nunnally pouted at Euphie as she giggled. She was getting picked on by her half sister.

"Euhpie! Don't laugh at me"
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:39 pm

Oh!im so sorry Nunna,ill stop,sorry

euphie went over to her half sister and hugged her from behind
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:47 pm

(Warning remember 3 post minimum rule)

Nunnally hugged her half sister back and smiled at her. It had been nearly 10 years since they embraced liked this. Nemo gagged in the background and nunnally shot her a look.

"Its fine Euphie"
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:52 pm

(OOC:right)

Euphie kept hugging Nunna like this for what it seems like 5 minutes,she then let go feeling very happy with herself that she could hug her.

Im glad your not mad,sorry i laughed She still held on to the smile she had on her face as she looked at Nunna.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:01 pm

Nunna was about to seem psychic, even though she techniclly was. She grabbed Euhpie and pulled her down being careful not to ruin her disguise and give her away as someone in the cafeteria slipped and there food went flying right to where Euphie was standing at the time.

Oh... sorry... I just .. wanted to hug you more...

She hoped the excuse would fly past Euphie and she wouldn't think about it too much.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:06 pm

Euphie was pulled down as food went flying to where she was,she blinked at the food that was almost near her but wasn then she heard Nunnally's words which made her smile more

Oh,then i'll keep hugging for awhile more then

She wrapped her arms around Nunna's neck and laid her head near her shoulder,smiling all the time there hugging
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Nunnally smiled at how she managed to pull off that little lie. She wasn't happy having to lie to others but she understood why Nemo wanted it that way. She huggled her half sister and smiled.

"Thank you, Euphie"
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:30 pm

She stayed hugging her half sister more as her mind went to think something

Wanna go somewhere else?i have time unti Suzaku comes back Besides even if Suzaku came,she would just beg him to stay for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:36 pm

Where did you have in mind?

She was happy to spend as much time as she could with her sister. And til Suzaku showed up she had plenty of time with Euphemia.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:51 pm

Euphie didnt have anything special in mind,her mind was off somewhere usually,she clapped her hands together

Is there a fountain by any chance around the academy,Nunna? She wanted to see if they can go and spend some quiet time there.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:59 pm

"Um... yeah we have a waterfountain nearby here. Its a couple dozen meters on the other side of this cafeteria."

She smiled over at Euphie and wondered why she wanted to know if there was an academy. Than she remembered the Rose Garden on the roof.

"Oh, theres a rose garden on the roof too. Only student council members have a key, but Milly gave me and Alice one so we could go up there. We are honorary student council members after all.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:04 pm

Euphie's eyes held a sparkle in them as she heard of the places in the academy,she now had two places she wanted to see:The fountain and the Rose Garden

How about first we go to the Fountain and then if you want the Rose Garden next! She giggled a bit,she loved being here,it made her feel...normal you could say.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:07 pm

Nunnally nodded and smiled at her sister.

"Sounds great. Why don't you take us there since you know where it is now, since.. I can't"
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:11 pm

Euphie,for a minute forgot that Nunnally was blind,she wanted to find anything that can help her get her eyesight back

Allright..lets go Nunnally

She took ahold of the wheelchair Nunnally was in and proceeded to the Waterfountain.
Back to top Go down
Raito Fugimoto
Geass holder.
Raito Fugimoto

Number of posts : 19

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:53 am

Rai grabbed his lunch quickly and payed for it in exact change. He sat down at an empty table isolating himself from everyone. He looks around at everyone else who is sitting at the tables talking and gossiping. He wanted to know what was going down but if they reacted like Hana then it would be pointless. He took an apple and took a small bite as he stared off into space.

Rai was waiting for something to happen. For someone to blinding walk up and give him some answers. Maybe if he picked a side and knew who to fight for, it would help him unlock his memorys. His next bite was larger and his chewing was harder and full of frustration. it ate at him how he knew nothing about himself or anyone here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ashford Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashford Cafeteria   Ashford Cafeteria Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashford Cafeteria
Page 1 of 1