Gode Geass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gode Geass

Gode Geass RPG is the place where you can feel like the character you want.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rikui , no last name (Done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Randell

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Rikui , no last name (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Rikui , no last name (Done)   Rikui , no last name (Done) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:52 pm

Name: Rikui, no last name

Date of Birth: 1994....... I think

Birth Place: Japan

Nationality: anyone who pays good

Job/Occupation: Assassion anyone who pays good

Eye color: dark red

Hair color: dark blue

Height: 5 ‘4’……… 5 feet and 4 in.

Weight: 172

Appearance:
Rikui , no last name (Done) Final-fantasy-versus-xiii

Personality: cold,\ and hearless

Biography:
Raised on a farm in the country near Area 11. Parents were Japanese/11s, but were killed by a assassin when I was at the age of six. I was raised by a gun smith. By the age of ten, I was able to shoot a bulls eye with a hand gun. When I turned 11 my master (the guns smith) was killed by the same assassin. I thought I was going insane, but when a kind person toke me in my turn sane again. This person was a female. She had light blue hair and wore a dark hooded robe most of the time. She didn’t look not any older than 16. Her name…… her name……* sigh * that name I have forgotten, all I remember is her last name " Vsa". In fact if I didn’t cling to the name Randell then it would have been lost as well. Finally I felt at home. I was so happy that I found my place in the world that I toke up her last name I kept that feeling for 2 years. The happiness ended on a fateful day when an elite Britannian Knightmare blow up the home when she was in it. I was out in the near by forest collecting herbs when I herd a loud BOOM. My emotions and my sanity were crushed that day. After a few years I found my senses. I turn heartless. When I first when to town in years I heard of Zero and the Oder of the Black Knights. For the next few years I traced Zero's movements to Ashford Academy. I live by one law. Life is nothing. When I take a life I take nothing of value. I am one of the many know assassions. People try to put fear in me, when I put fear in them. I have no code, God, or King. Everyone one is human. Living bags of meat. There is no Good or Evil. Just ups and downs.

Role-play sample:
My assignment is the assassination of the Britannian Royalty Geo de Britannia. There he is, in a car with five elite Knightmare units. “ * laughing * Just five? Easy.” I said to my self. I raised my metal piercing scoped rifle. With five pulls of the trigger all of the Knightmare users were dead. Geo de Britannia was moving fast, but not faster than me. Before he knew it he took his last breath. “ Done ” I said out loud. “ More Knightmares coming from the north Randell.” said my ear piece. “ It looks like Britannia elite. No, don’t do it Randell. The target is dead, the is no more ne-” Before my navigator could finished her sentence I killed more Knightmare users one by one their deaths came to them. “ Randell! Please stop!” said my navigator. “ All targets are dead.” I said with a icy tone. “ Returning to base.” I said to my navigator with a normal tone.

I put 'Geo' because it is the first name that came to mind. And yes I take mission/jobs to that extereme.
Back to top Go down

Rikui , no last name (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gode Geass :: Character Creation :: Character Applications-
Jump to: