Gode Geass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gode Geass

Gode Geass RPG is the place where you can feel like the character you want.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waterfountain and Surrounding park.

Go down 
+5
Petar Hristov
Keitaro Raikiri
Raito Fugimoto
Euphemia li Britannia
Nunnally Lamperouge
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Waterfountain and Surrounding park. Empty
PostSubject: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:56 pm

~A park and waterfountain in ashford academy. It has benches around the fountain so people can sit and talk as they relax.~
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:14 pm

Both Nunnally and Euphemia arrived at the Waterfountain,it had benches around so she walked her and Nunnally to one of the near benches an Euphie sat down

Were here! She closed her eyes hearing the water running and some birds chirbing.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:29 pm

Nunnally looked over at Euphemia smiling. She was still confused as to why she had been taken here, even though it had quite a bit of fresh air and a nice breeze.

So whats up Euphemia?
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:35 pm

Euphie played with a little bit of her dress that she had on,she only felt a bit..weird... she didnt know why but she did

W-well its a nice day so i thought you might nedded some fresh air,thats why... She didnt want to say anything that might worry her,she felt happier around her and she didnt want to tell her that she knew who she was.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:45 pm

"Euphie... tell me... I know that was a lie"

One of the few perks of being blind was very good hearing. She could tell when someone was telling her a lie and not telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:46 pm

She flinched a little,she couldnt belive she knew

Im just worried about Suzaku...and that...well...i know who you are... She looked away from where she was and looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:02 pm

Well... i figured.. that you knew that...

She had been warned be Nemo of this talk right before they arrived. She kept pushing nemo off when she tried to take over after all Nemo would probably try to kill Euphie.

"After all.. if my own.. half sister.. didn't recognize me..."
Back to top Go down
Raito Fugimoto
Geass holder.
Raito Fugimoto

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Rai looks are a small piece a paper that sets on hit bunch of books that he's carrying around in his arms. He walks slightly to the left and then back to were he was. Then he steps to the right and then back to were he was. He sits down spreading his books out and pulling on his hair. The stress of coming to a new school causes him to go slightly insane.

Awww, where's a savor when you need them. UGH! I have no clue where I'm going.

Railays down on his back sulking trying to pull together where he is and what he is doing here. He starts to role a bit to the sides and talk to himself to try and relieve the mental pressure.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:21 am

Euphies eyes widen as she heard Nunnas words,guess she knew this coversation was coming "i-i see..so you knew who i was,didnt you?" she asked Nunna,she was a little bit akward she hoped nothing bad would happen.
Back to top Go down
Nunnally Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Nunnally Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:25 am

"Yeah... I found out as soon as you told me your name...

She gave her half sister a warm smile. Trying to comfort her and make her less worred.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone.... Besides... Lelouch.. would probably... get mad.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro Raikiri

Keitaro Raikiri

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:32 pm

I was sitting on a far by bench in the park just playing within the palms of my own hands. I seemed to be thinking as the wind blew through my hair and the sun shone, the birds chirped and the scenery was amazing. I sat there wondering and thinking about this world.

Why must this world come to rivalries from once good friends..?

I thought this and sighed as the butterfly I had in my hands, I lifted to my finger and gently let it go. I smiled as it left but being quiet as ever, remained sitting there thinking.
Back to top Go down
Raito Fugimoto
Geass holder.
Raito Fugimoto

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:32 pm

Rai hears the voice of the angelic Nunnally and quickly get's to his legs. Not for sure knowing who she is but overhearing both Nunnally and Euphemia chatting he makes himself be known. Tip-toeing behind the two he introduces himsel.

Ummm....Hi there. I overheard you two talking from where i was. Is your name Nunnally? If so it's pleasure to meet you.

Rai said smiling at her as he tryed not to stare. He thought about the Nunnally Lelouche had told him about when he was was found by him and Milly. The appearance of Nunnally was nothing like he had expected. To be honest is was actually more stunning than he thought.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:52 pm

Euphemia smiles and grips Nunnallys hand "hehe..its like your pshychich dear" then she heard a voice and looked to who it belonged to,it was a young man from the academy. she smiled at him and let him come closer but was watching nunna,he seemed pretty nice,she thought. "oh Nunna,is he a friend?nice to meet you by the way." she still kept the smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro Raikiri

Keitaro Raikiri

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:56 pm

I decided to watch off in the distance after a cute girl caught my attention, that was Nunnally. I saw Raito and the two girls talking and just decided to keep my distance, I probably wasn't welcome anyway.
Back to top Go down
Raito Fugimoto
Geass holder.
Raito Fugimoto

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:12 pm

Rai blushes at the two girls in embarrassment and then tried to regain his trail of thought. Scratching his head he turn to Euphemia who acknowledged him.

Ohh Hi there, My name is Raito Fugimoto. Please call me Rai. I am actually a friend of Lelouche's. We met a couple days ago. He talks about Nunnally alot and it's my first time meeting her.

Rai smiled being pleased to meet both of the girls.

Ohh! Where are my manners? It's nice to meet you too. Umm, and might I ask of your name.

Rai said he stuck out his hand to greet Euphemia.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro Raikiri

Keitaro Raikiri

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:35 pm

I decided that I was bored and that sitting there thinking wasn't going to get me anywhere.. nor any new friends. So I picked up my bag and put one of my hands in my pockets and walked over to where Raito, Nunnally, and Euphie were talking.

I smiled as I approached. "Hello there girls." I kissed both of them on the hands. "I hope you don't mind if I do that." I then turned to Rai.

"And hey dude." I said shaking his hand gently. "Sorry I know it's not my place here and I know I don't belong interrupting your conversation.. but I was wondering if I could talk with you guys. I am a bit bored." I sighed, fixing my glasses.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:26 pm

Euphemia blinked in surprise at the two boys who came to greet her,she never thought she would meet more people but more the merrier,right?. She smiled as the boy who kissed her hand and bowed then she turned to shaked Raito's hand snd smiled at him Why hello,Raito,my name is Euphemia.

She wondred if that would cause the boys to be shocked,since what is a princess doing here in the academy they could be thinking,but she just kept smiling as if nothing was wrong right now.

I see your brother,Lelouc has friends,Nunna
Back to top Go down
Petar Hristov

Petar Hristov

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Petar walked down to the park and sat down on a bench near a talking bunch of people and he looked at them. They all looked so innocent but one of them looked very familiar...very very familiar, Petar could swear he saw that face in the database of the UFN
Hmm...let's check this out..., he thought and nodded to himself, Yeah I better know more about the people around...and well their...interests.
Petar stood up and walked to the four people (Euphemia,Nunnally,Raito,Keitaro) and he smiled as he reached them.
"Hey, I am Petar Avramov*. I am new here and I would like to know some people...and well make friends."
Petar continued his fake smile as he reached out his hand for a handshake.

((*Avramov is the fake name used by Petar here since he is an enemy of the Brittania o.o))
Back to top Go down
Keitaro Raikiri

Keitaro Raikiri

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:51 pm

I shook his hand.

"Well it is very nice to meet you Petar." Then I turned back and smiled at Euphemia. "Well it is very nice and all my pleasure to meet you, Miss Euphemia. I bowed once more and then smiled at Nunnally.

"And who is this cute-looking girl with you Miss Euphemia?" I said looking to and then kissing the hand of Nunnally. I then smiled and bowed to her.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:13 pm

Euphemia blinked yet again,so many people are appearing,to be honest it made her feel more happy,she giggled a bit at Kaitaro,smiling at him Keitaro,this is..my friend,Nunnally.

She turned to look at Petar and shook his hand,smiling the whole time Why hello Petar,im Euphemia,its a pleasure to meet you.

She looked at the people that gathered around her and Nunnally,it made her quite happy seeing a lot of people coming out of nowhere,it surprised her but got used to it now.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro Raikiri

Keitaro Raikiri

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:18 pm

"Nunnally.. what a beautiful name. And your's too Miss Euphemia." I kissed Nun's hand and bowed to both of them.

"It was a pleasure meeting you guys, maybe we can be friends?" I smiled softly at both Miss Euhpemia and Miss Nunnally.
Back to top Go down
Petar Hristov

Petar Hristov

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:22 am

Petar seemed more interested as he heard those names, it was getting clearer to Petar now... then he nodded smiling as he shook hand with Keitaro."Nice to meet you too,..Keitaro"

Petar kept smiling then shook hands with Euphemia and kissed her hand either.
"Pleasure to meet you too, Miss Euphemia." He said and turned towards Keitaro and nodded at his comment.
"Friends...that seems a idea to me. It would be my pleasure to befriend you people."

...First step complete heh
Back to top Go down
Rolo Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Rolo Lamperouge

Male Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:51 am

Rolo Lamperouge hid his Knightmare away. He had just finished a less than important mission he was assigned, involving protecting a squad from a rebel attack. It truly was a pity the Empire didn't figure him out as a double agent. It would make things so much easier. Then he wouldn't have to constantly maintain his cover by expending a few expendable rebels. Then again, Lelouch-kun wouldn't like it if his cover was blown.

He was walking towards the fountain, hoping to be able to lie there for a while... but some people were already occupying it. He quickly ducked behind a tree. He never liked extended conversation. Only certain people he could tolerate. Lelouch-kun was an example of this. This was probably the reason he didn't have many friends. Oh well.

He peered around the tree at them. There was one girl he recognized, and one girl and two boys he didnt. The boys looked like they were having fun. They also looked like they were eating the girls hands. Disgusting. If they were going to kiss a hand it might as well be soft and polite. He ducked back behind the tree before they could notice him. Oh well, again. He put his hands behind his head and tried to relax at this spot. Suddenly, something hard hit him on the head. A squirrel above him had the nerve to throw a nut at him! "Yowch!" He yelled this rather loudly and winced, his cover blown. Oh well.

Last edited by Rolo Lamperouge on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:20 pm

As Euphemia was talking with the boys she heard a loud "ouch"coming from a tree near them,she walked to where she thought she might have heard that voice,she peeked through one bush,no one,she went to another and no one,she tapped her chin in thought as she looked up a certain tree and saw a little squierrel

So cute! she said to the squierrel and it left,mustve been spooked,she sighed heavily as she continued to search for the voice she heard,she may have thought it was her imagination but she wasnt dumb,she knew she heard a voice and she wasnt gonna stop until she found the person and if he or she was allright,she decided to peek through the bush that was near the tree where the squierel used to be.

She crouched down to his eye level and looked at the boy with concerned eyes,she wondered if he was hurt or worse,she blinked as she saw a nut on the ground,could the squierrel hurt him with a nut?oh well Are you allright?is anything broken?
Back to top Go down
Rolo Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Rolo Lamperouge

Male Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:34 pm

Rolo looked up, blushing furiously. He happened to have looked up to a kind and admittedly pretty face. Now everyone was going to think he was some sort of pervy peeping tom. His blush reddened increasingly as he managed to grunt, "N-no, it's okay. I'm fine."

He managed to calm his blush as he rose, desiring very much to bury the squirrel that hit him with a nut with nuts. He wondered whether he had seen the kind and admittedly pretty face before. He struggled to remember, remembered nothing, and decided introductions were in order.

He held out a hand to shake (deciding not to join the hand kissing habit.) "Rolo Lamperouge, at your service miss." He figured the polite and yet somehow suave attitude was the way to address people these days and so he went with it. All he needed now was a rose or some such suaveish accessory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. Empty

Back to top Go down

Waterfountain and Surrounding park.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gode Geass :: Japan :: Ashford Academy-
Jump to: