Gode Geass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gode Geass

Gode Geass RPG is the place where you can feel like the character you want.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waterfountain and Surrounding park.

Go down 
+5
Petar Hristov
Keitaro Raikiri
Raito Fugimoto
Euphemia li Britannia
Nunnally Lamperouge
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:57 pm

Euphemia nodded to Suzaku then she closed her eyes because she heard the same melody,it was a very nice melody,it made her feel calm,she saw Suzaku going to where he thought the melody was and deicded to follow him,she saw a boy playing the flute,boy he's good,she thought

That melody's amazing.. [color=cyan]she said as she closed her eyes again,ejoying the feeling of the melody,she hasnt heard a good melody these days,so it was nice that she could hear this.
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios

Grandz Helios

Male Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:11 pm

Grandz was stting around just talking to his new found friends. He was just a military agent here under cover. It wasn't his place after all they were students. He wa someone who slacked throough life and cheated poorism by joining the military. He chosen this time to leave. "Well you Suz. and it was pretty fun earlier."Grandz said as he was looking the other way. He then started to head towards the boys dorm.
Back to top Go down
http://codegeass-reborn.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Mark Victory

Mark Victory

Male Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:30 am

Xavier finishes strong with the last line in his piece making the sound pierce anyone’s heart that was listening but still has that calm and peaceful feeling. Xavier still has his eyes closed as he calm himself down and breathes lightly making all his tension and negative feeling vanish bit by bit. After taking a few minutes to pause and reflect on what happened and what he wants now to happen, Xavier again prepare himself for another piece with his flute. He was thinking of playing Meditation from “Thais” or Vocalise by Sergei Rachmaninov. Thinking that what he wanted was just to be relaxed by the music of his flute, Xavier decided to play Meditation as it was one of the his piece that he plays when his alone or wanted to be calmed down. However before he could start the piece, he realized that there were two people watching him play. He didn’t recognize the two as he has never met them before. The girl was very familiar however and the guy was someone he should know but can’t remember why he should know the guy and why. He slowly stood up and fixes himself so he would look proper for the people who were watching him play his flute. He then bowed at them giving them his usual gentle smile. Well this is an interesting event, I wonder who this people are and why are they so familiar to me. Might as well introduce myself to such humdrum people or are they really humdrum? Xavier said and asked to himself as he walks toward the two. “Hello there! My name is Xavier; can I know the name of the two people who was kind enough to listen to my piece?” Xavier gently smiled at them and wearing his usual calm, gentle, and caring mask. All along he was looking at the boy since he was sure that this person was observing him. In all his life that was one thing that Xavier disliked about other people. He dislikes observant people or people who check other background or anything about another person without them knowing it. However the only person he never dislikes doing that was Lelouch Lamperouge since he is interested on how Lelouch’s mind works. This guy! I wonder who this guy is? Xavier asks himself since he feels some power behind the guy. Xavier thought of many things on what to do with the guy and what kind of help can he be for him. He was asking himself too what Lelouch would do in a situation where he wants to use a guy without making the person realized he was being used. He then focused on the girl thinking why she is so familiar to him when he has never even met her or seen her in person before. This two really are quite something. I might be meeting someone very important and they might be of some use to me. But either way nothing will start if I don’t know them personally. Xavier said to himself while having a grin inside of him. His outer self though still has his usual smile.

As Xavier was waiting for the response of the two people in front of him, he saw someone with brown hair heading towards the boys dorm. Yet another student I’m not familiar with is here. Xavier thought to himself as he observes how the brown haired student walks. He never expected that he didn’t know that much student in the campus. He then returned his focus on the two people in front of him and asked “By the way, did you like my music? I never really played with people watching me. I was wondering if it was a good performance for you.” A strong breeze then passed by as some dirt hit Xavier’s glasses. He took them off and wiped the dirt out of his glasses revealing his blue eyes. They were blue and gleaming as the ocean and sky itself. As he wiped his glasses clean he looked at the girl and smiled at her. “I really wished you liked what I played” then he looked at the boy saying “And so would you”. He then put his glasses back on waiting for their response to his questions.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:27 pm

Euphemia bowed with respect and smiled at Xavier Why hello,my name is Euphemia,your melody was amazing,the best ive heard in awhile she said with full honesty in her voice,she saw the guy was rather charming,she didnt mind his company but was still a bit close to Suzaku.

I can see that your skilled in the flute.. she said to Xavier while being near Suzaku,a lot of people appeared this day,she thought it was just coincedence or not,she couldnt pinpoint it well

She looked at SUzaku and he looked the same as usual but seemed to be on his guard or something,she thought about it for a moment but just shrugged it off thinking it was just her imagination.
Back to top Go down
Mark Victory

Mark Victory

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:33 pm

Xavier was shocked to hear the name Euphemia especially since he was in a school most nobles won’t even bother coming. Euphemia Li Britannia is the third princess of the Britannia Imperial Family; she is also the Sub-Viceroy of Area 11. What is the spoiled little brat of the empire doing here? Damn it all! No wonder she looks familiar and that means the guy with him is the treacherous eleven, Suzaku Kururugi. I didn’t expect this to happen especially to see this two here. What a very unpleasant thing to happen. I should put aside my plan on making this guy a pawn since this eleven is a very dangerous person to be with. Xavier was thinking all these stuff in his head while maintaining cool poise. He didn’t even flinch while he heard the girl say her name to him. He made sure that his mask won’t fail or fall apart. But he did made a face of a slight shock where he backed away an inch and asked her “Euphemia? You mean Euphemia Li Britannia?” He then quickly bowed his head and kneel using his right knee. “What a stupid question to ask, I’m so sorry your highness of course there is no other Euphemia in this area. I was rude not to bow at once your highness and for not knowing who you were. I will accept any punishment you will give me for my rudeness was simply inexcusable and unforgivable.” Xavier with all the things he just said is still cantankerous since he really didn’t expect a princess of the empire in front of him. He knew that Euphemia came to area 11 and was assigned as the sub-viceroy by her sister Cornelia but he surely didn’t expect that the spoiled princess with her treacherous knight would be in Ashford academy. Xavier was thinking of things how after this he wouldn’t be in the bad side of either of the two people in front of him and how he can be trusted by this two. Euphemia as I heard is a kind person and an open-minded person so she won’t be that much of a problem, the problem now is how I can be friend an eleven let alone the most untruthful person in all area 11 without letting him know anything about me? While Xavier was thinking that he stopped himself when he recollects saying –letting him know something about me-. It gave him an idea that he might be able to use Suzaku Kururugi to find out about him (Xavier) and what his past is. Suzaku might be able to help Xavier remember or know that uneasy feeling he has been feeling since he came to Ashford academy.

He looked at Suzaku while he was still kneeling in front of Euphemia and said, “I’m sorry to for not knowing the knight of her highness. You are the brave and strong knight of our countries empire I know it is late to say this but it’s an honor to have met you and as I have told her highness my rudeness is inexcusable and unforgivable. I’m prepared for my punishment.” Xavier was showing a sad expression to the two people in front of him because of his rudeness but still a slight smile making them feel he was really happy that he had met them. This however was a contradiction to what Xavier really felt which was shocked and irritated because of the meeting he didn’t see coming. All his life Xavier was a person who wants everything around him predictable to him or at least he doesn’t want any unexpected things to happen especially when his not ready for it. But now that Xavier knows that Euphemia and Suzaku is in Ashford academy, Xavier can make new plans on what to do from now on.

This upcoming event will surely be a very interesting event as two new characters has arrive and these two are very important characters indeed. Xavier said to himself as he waits for the response of the princess and her knight.

Back to top Go down
Suzaku Kururugi

Suzaku Kururugi

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:31 pm

OOC: sorry for the delay

IC: Suzaku realized that the boy was defenetly hiding something, but what it was he was not sure, his appearence recembled of his dear friend lelouch except for his glasses and his eyes, hair other than that he recembled him quite a lot, however Suzaku realized there was something wrong with his nature the way he acted but simply kept his cool and smiled back at him.

like my princess said, your skilled in the flute obviously...

he glanced at Euphermia, something was not right, it was like he got the feeling that what the boy in front of him said was not true at all, the way he acted and the way he moved, he was not quite sure if he was faking it or not but he decided to go along with it. how rude of me... im Suzaku Kururugi he kept smiling at him and knew he alredy knew that name, he tried to act as natural as possible in front of his princess

Suzaku mentally scratched his head as the boy in front of him bowed down at them, withouth thinking he grabbed Xavier`s arm and pulled him up again please dont... bother we are in a school now that makes us all equals right? he was very kind hearted and soon released his arm, he did not have any problems to pull him up by the way, he seemed to be strong not just mentally but also fysically, knowing that he was a master in close combat, there was no denying his strength, however he balanced his strength and was able still not harm the boy in anyway, he was also very protective of his princess, which meant a great deal for him.

its okay im not used to formalities anyway... punishment? he blinked twice as he narrowed his eyes at him, his facial expression turned a bit serious, xavier was his name, never heard of him.

Last edited by Suzaku Kururugi on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keitaro Raikiri

Keitaro Raikiri

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:18 am

I walked over to Xavier and smiled.

"You seem pretty talented in the music and arts part of this school, that's cool dude." I said putting my hand out to shake it.

"Hello Everyone." I smiled as I said hello to everyone standing in front of me, I seemed to be looking for someone though she wasn't there for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Mark Victory

Mark Victory

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:37 pm

Xavier was pulled up by the strong hands of Suzaku and quickly composed himself and straightens out his uniform so he would look poise in front of the two people he is talking to. He saw how serious Suzaku looked at him and again he was irritated but he was still smiling at them. This person really bothers me with his eyes and looks. I heard that Suzaku is really someone that can foil Zero’s plan, I guess his a person not to be underestimated easily. After Xavier thought of Zero’s name his head hurts again. As if something was there in the back of his mind about zero and that he was somehow should know some things about zero and that there was something he should do but he can’t quite figure out what. He put them aside for now as he decided earlier that what he can’t do for now must be set aside and just focus on what he can do at the present. Although since it was sudden, Xavier couldn’t help but put his right hand on his head and show a hurt and confused emotion. He realized it as soon as he stopped thinking about his problem and wanted to change topic before the people in front of him notice something.

“So what are your highness and her knight doing in Ashford academy? Aren’t you helping her highness Cornelia in running this area?” Xavier asked Euphemia and Suzaku in a gentle voice. He waits for their response but he was still on guard on what he should say to the two people in front of him since he knows Suzaku is observing him and that anything he says might make the knight even more suspicious of him and that’s the thing that Xavier doesn’t want.

Xavier then saw someone walking towards him. He looked at that person and heard how he liked how Xavier played the flute. Oh great another person to talk too, this is just getting ridiculous. Xavier said to himself as he smiled at the new person to talk too. He introduced himself as he shook his hand. “My name is Xavier, I’m really glad that you liked how I played my flute. What’s your name stranger?” After he introduced himself, he immediately remembered about the music club and that he was invited to play for them. He then asked everyone who he is talking too “Hey I just remembered people that I was invited to play for the music club, if you are free then why not come and listen to me play? I’ll just ask them to have it where you guys want, I actually like playing in the rooftop since it peaceful there, what do you think?” Actually I just like playing in the rooftop since there is not much people there. Xavier said to himself why laughing.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Kururugi

Suzaku Kururugi

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:01 am

he noticed keitaro again and simply examined him, Suzaku awaited Euphermia`s reply at the Question Xavier left, in fact Suzaku thought it was weird for him to ask something like that so straight out, Suzaku refused to leak out any information so he glanced at keitaro in an effort to ingore Xavier, as if he never heard his question.

he once again listened to Xavier as he talked about music, he nodded quietly and would perhaps join him sometime.
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios

Grandz Helios

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:39 pm

Grandz found suzaku exactly where he left him. Chatting with the students of Ashford Academy. He did have more pressing matters to deal with. Suzaku looke dlike he was having some fun but he had a job to do. he was in the military so he neede dto know what was going on. "Hey Suz can i see you for a second."Grandz said.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro Raikiri

Keitaro Raikiri

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:54 pm

I noticed his glance at me and smiled in his direction, I was the friendly type after all. I walked over to Suzaku and smiled offering my hand to shake.

"Hello, there. I noticed you were looking at me, I am Keitaro Raikiri.. nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:21 am

OOC:Forgive me,been busy but not an excue and sorry for the big delay

Euphemia looked at Suzaku tilting her head to the side,she wonered what was up with him,as if he doesnt like beign around Xavier Suzaku you seem tense,you allright?. She glanced at him with a worried expression Do you need rest?.

As she awaited her knights reply she looked at Xavier as he asked why she an Suzaku are here she smiled and replied Oh,i was here trying to find Suzaku and yes im helping her around this area She kept her hand firmly on Suzaku's shoulder as she looked at him while awaiting both of their replies.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Kururugi

Suzaku Kururugi

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:52 pm

Keitaro caught his intrest in a short matter of time and they shaked hands together, he smiled back a bit and replied, i see, keitaro it is then, im suzaku

he was happy this guy had showed up at this moment if it was not for him he probably would had to answer to the stranger, or be rude which would annoy him most likeley, he heard his Pricesses words and told her he was fine but had to rush soon im fine my pricess, its nothing he smiled back at her, however he was interrupted by Gradz for an important matter which he was not sure why, but suzaku knew it was going to come sooner or later, it was just like a feeling.

all along he had been really busy during the last few weeks, he apologised his princess and met up with Granz. whats happening?
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios

Grandz Helios

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Grandz had gotten Suzaku away from the crowd to tell him whats happeneing. "Ok Suz wer ein big trouble. The rebels might be leading and attack on Ashford. So they put us incharge of the defense here. Our main priority is getting the Princess out of harms way. Considering your tired well just have you protect her. Our Knightmares are being send to us soon but I'll try my best to defend while you can get Euphemia out of harms way."Grandz said to him in a quiet voice so others couldn't hear him. He then pulled his arms back to stretch. "Unless you have othe rideas for a plan."Grandz said.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro Raikiri

Keitaro Raikiri

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:16 am

I stood there and smiled back but still wondering where the hell Nunnally was and what the heck was going on. So instead I decided to ask.. and not be rude about it.

"Um excuse, hello you all but may I please ask what's going on that seems so urgent? I'm lost."
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Kururugi

Suzaku Kururugi

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:39 am

Suzaku got a bit thrown off for a second there, he glanced upon Granz and hoped it was some stupid joke, but as it turned out it was really a mission to take seriously, he should accompany the princess away to safety, all while things started to get more troublesome he glanced at Grandz and nodded lets do it... he then noticed Keitaro an sweatdropped a bit he waved at him while smiling a bit its nothing... nothing at all... he blinked his eye at Granz as an sign to move on with the plan and he rushed towards his princess

forgive me princess we need to go there is... and urgent matter to take care of you should come with us he looked pretty serious and hoped the Euphemia would not resist.
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios

Grandz Helios

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:05 pm

Grandz saw his idea had taken Suzaku's interest. Suzaku was Euphemia's knight so he had to protect her. Grandz was going to stall this battle until things were getting going here. He pulled out his handheld GPS system on the area ina direction so no one could see it. It showed that rebels were heading fast. Grandz saw his knightmare had been delivered a few miles down east. "Well guys I have to get going. You know got stuff to do. Sleep to catch up on." Grandz said. He then started to rush towards the extraction point to get into his knightmare.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Kururugi

Suzaku Kururugi

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:02 pm

OOC: idk if nunnaly is gonna post but im still waiting...
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios

Grandz Helios

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:23 pm

OOC: Does anyone know if shes still even alive
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:03 pm

OOC:Since i havent heard from Nunnally let's say she left,k?
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios

Grandz Helios

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:19 pm

OOC: If you mean in roleplay that was assumed a while ago. If you mean from the site . I hear she like disapeared off the internet for good or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waterfountain and Surrounding park.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gode Geass :: Japan :: Ashford Academy-
Jump to: