Gode Geass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gode Geass

Gode Geass RPG is the place where you can feel like the character you want.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waterfountain and Surrounding park.

Go down 
+5
Petar Hristov
Keitaro Raikiri
Raito Fugimoto
Euphemia li Britannia
Nunnally Lamperouge
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Euphemia saw his blush and giggled a little,so many people appearing today made her feel excited,she shook his hand while letting a smile form on her lips Why hello Rolo,my names Euphemia,pleased to meet you!

She tilted her head slightly at Rolo,wondering why was he hidden behind the tree,he couldve just come up instead of hiding so she decied to ask him,cause she wanted to know of course.

[color=red]Rolo?why were you behind the tree?

This school is a lot of fun,i should come out more often here,she thought as she looked at Rolo,still with a smile on her face,never leaving her.
Back to top Go down
Rolo Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Rolo Lamperouge

Male Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Gah! Curiosity defeated the Rolo. He supposed he had to answer. He at least could tell the truth. "I was hoping to relax by the fountain, but it was already being occupied. I chose the three instead, which resulted in a nut being cast at me."

He wondered what she was doing herself. Figuring it was only fair that he should respond with a similar question, he asked. "And may i ask what you're doing?" He smiled himself, hoping that the question didn't cause her to think he was prying.

He was now leaning casually against the tree as they conversed. He wondered whether he should join her and her newly met friends. It couldn't hurt, but he still didn't know he name. That posed a problem. Of the crowd, he only knew Nunnally-chan.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:19 pm

Euphemia laughed a bit,i knew the squerrel had something to do with him screaming,that is a weird way to try to make friend,she thought to herself as she stood perfectly still,not nervous by his presence at all

Then her eyes blinked in confusion as he asked what shes doing here,she wasnt gonna lie so she told him the truth of why she was here. Well,Rolo,i came here looking for Suzaku Kururugi,have you by any chance seen him?

She tended to not worry about him,but its been awhile and she was a little sick and tired of waiting for him,so she tried getting an answer from Rolo,her eyes still held a little bit of curiosity on why did he ask but decided not to say anything about that.
Back to top Go down
Rolo Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Rolo Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Oops. This was something Rolo had to lie about. The truth was he had just saved Suzaku's sorry butt from a knightmare frame with his own. He couldn't tell her that, considering it would reveal him to be "evil," even though he was a double agent.

He frowned. "No i haven't seen him, though i'd be delighted to help you look." It would be troublesome helping to look though, because he apparently had been picked up by a helicopter and taken to who knows where. Nevertheless, he decided to help.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:09 pm

Euphemia's smile turned into a frown a bit but she shook her head and replaced it with a warming smile,oh well,at least i tried asking,she thought as she looked at Rolo,then streched a bit,seeing as she was still for a long time,she was patient knowing Suzaku will come soon to the Academy.

I see,well,thank you for answering my question,Rolo-san,its very much appreciated she bowed at him,she doesnt do that to alot of people,she then grabbed his hand and walked over where Nunna is and the others

Now lets go,i want you to meet some people,Rolo She had a good grip on his hand as she walked over to where the Nunna was with the boys.
Back to top Go down
Rolo Lamperouge
Geass holder.
Rolo Lamperouge

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:29 pm

Rolo blushed, his hand being pulled rather forcefully to meet two new people and one person he already knew. He allowed himself to be dragged along and introduced to the two. Somehow he guessed she knew he was lying about the Suzaku thing. But he nevertheless followed her.

"Umm... hi... i'm Rolo Lamperouge." He said this to the two boys with a smile and small blush, waiting for them to introduce themselves accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro Raikiri

Keitaro Raikiri

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:42 pm

I smiled and extended my hand to shake his.

"Nice to meet you Rolo, I'm Keitaro." I smiled. However, I thought differently to my kissing of the girls' hands. I wasn't so much eating it as I was kissing it, and making it soft short and sweet. However, as I thought this it did not cross my mind for, I wasn't one to blab out any unnecessary thoughts in the first place anyway. So, I held it in.. it's better to make a new friend than add an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:47 am

Euphemia looked at all of them smiling,seeing people be friends instead of enemies was a good thing,she was never the one to like wars,she always wanted to help people,maybe she will get that chance soon,she walked over to one of the nearest benches and sat on them,she was still close to nunna if anything were to happen

She looked at Kei and Rolo,they seem to be getting along,she thought but also looks can be decieving,she looked over at Petar and Raito,wondering if they would also shakes hands but didnt say anything she just kept smiling

What to do... she said in a whisper to herself as she looked around thhe waterfountain then the sky
Back to top Go down
Raito Fugimoto
Geass holder.
Raito Fugimoto

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:11 am

Becoming embarrassed from being surrounded by so many new people Rai begins to blush and then freak out. ....It was a pleasure meeting all of you, i will be sure talk to you all again.... Rai walked off frantically and then began to pick up his mess of books again. The number of books was too many and too large for one person to carry on their own. Everytime he would get a few in one arms he'd begin to drop the ones in his other arm and then would lead to him dropping all of them.

Dang it! This is gonna take forever. He said trying to scramble together his registation papers for the school.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:17 am

Euphemia saw Raito's books fall as he was trying to leave she got up and ran to him,helping him with the books,she was never the one to leave someone in need,she smiled at him as she picked some of the books

You know..your gonna need help Raito,this is too much for you she said as she looked at him,eyes full of worry as she held the books near her,they were a little heavy but she didnt mind at all

She smiled at him again,wondering why he wanted to leave in such a hurry,maybe hes doesnt like sociolazing much?or maybe hes shy,she said to hersefl in her mind as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios

Grandz Helios

Male Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:03 pm

Blurr Requiem

Last edited by Grandz Helios on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://codegeass-reborn.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Raito Fugimoto
Geass holder.
Raito Fugimoto

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:17 pm

Raito's eyes wided and then his red face returned as he tryed to get Euphemia to stop helping. No no please. I gentlemen never has a lady do his work. I wouldn't want you to trouble yourself to help me out. His eye's gazed at hers and then the embarrassing feeling came back to him. He tried to pick up half the books and sorted his papers again.

Sorry mother always told me to treat a lady with the upmost respect. I wouldn't feel much like a gentleman if i had you do all my heavy lifting. He said feeling sorry for making so one else do his work.

He took the materials Euphemia had and then he walked away. He was afraid of socalizing with too many people at once. The thought of everyone's opinons made him worry on how everyone viewed him. And that fear always brought him back to the fear of everyone he met hated him. He was afraid having more than two people around him would make his reasoning fall apart. Being ironic that his geass was the Power of Persuation
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Kururugi

Suzaku Kururugi

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:54 pm

Suzaku had chainged into his high school uniform already by now he pretty much stepped out of the cab while following Grandz, while he didnt look where he was heading more like thinking what happened earlier at the battle zone he noticed Raito coming right at him, as seemingly raito was panicking suzaku bumped into him making his books and papers and stuff fly all around the place making them both fall to the ground

Forgive me raito i didnt see you there... he slowly regained his composure and offered to help him up from the spot

why where you in such a rush? .... he asked casually before noticing the others and waved towards them withouth much concern, he gave a nice smile at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro Raikiri

Keitaro Raikiri

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:58 pm

"Nice to meet you Grandz." I said as I yawned and felt both out of place as well as tired. I thought not to stay there, but I was reluctant to leave.

I need a girlfriend...

I sighed as I thought this to myself.
Back to top Go down
Petar Hristov

Petar Hristov

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:49 am

Petar continued fake smiling, he was sure that his insticts wouldn't lie to him...there was something special about some of these students.
Petar then nodded to Rolo and shook hand with him.

"Nice to meet you too. I am Petar."he said and added" You can call me Pete if it's easier for you"
Petar then smirked and took a glance at the one who left...
Hmm,everything seems so familiar yet my mind can't find a solution...,Petar thought and then nodded to Grandz.
"Nice to meet you,Grandz I'm Petar Avramov. You can call me Pete"
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Kururugi

Suzaku Kururugi

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:45 am

Suzaku helped Raito to pick his books up and other stuff along, it was not a bother to him they books seemingly weightless he smiled a bit more for raito before noticing Euphie, having his arms full of stuff he simply continued to smile a bit more before handing the books back to raito take care

he continued to walk towards the others at the fountain and greeted them
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:02 am

Euphemia smiled as she shook hands with grandz then she noticed suzaku and went over to him and hugged him,she didnt notice the books. "suzaku!finally your here,i was getting quite worried" she let go of him then smiled at raito "i just want to help,your mother sounds nice"
Back to top Go down
Keitaro Raikiri

Keitaro Raikiri

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:35 pm

I went to go sit over at a bench and stay there and relax. I started rubbing my eyes because I was tired and I sat there with my arms leaning on my legs, and my head down... typically I looked sad.. but I was really thinking about something.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Kururugi

Suzaku Kururugi

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:51 am

Euphemia seemed happy to see me again, her first reaction was a hug she was quite warm so close to him, Suzaku gave a slight blush at the same time as he smiled and slowly he wrapped his arms around her back hugging back as well oh yes it took longer than i expected he released her hug as well and glanced around at the people he had never seen before....

have you gained new friends?...
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:34 pm

She stopped hugging him and looked at him,her eyes blinking,since the sun was in her face a bit,she smiled at Suzaku It's allright,im just glad your here.safe and sound

She had her smile on her face,as always as she talked a little bit more to Suzaku,she was suprised not having any kind of wound on him,must be he fought well,she said in her mind

She yawned a little,she thought to herself she was getting tired,she was almost all day with Nunnally,and she met alot of great firend,which reminded her,she turned to Suzaku Yes Suzaku,all of these people are my friends you could say.
Back to top Go down
Grandz Helios

Grandz Helios

Male Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:40 pm

Grandz notive deveryone had greeted him that was paying attention. He shook Euphemia's hand and said."Hey" which signified he noiced everyone else. He reconized Euphemia from the picture Suzaku always has in his bag he looks at on breaks. he heard Suzaku was her offical Knight and jsr worked in the field because well the military needed all the skill they could get with the Black knights going around and these rebels. This did make Grandz think who helped them. It could of been a Black Knight who didn't like rebels.

"So how are you guy having a fun day." Grandz said.
Back to top Go down
http://codegeass-reborn.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Suzaku Kururugi

Suzaku Kururugi

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:14 pm

Suzaku gave a slight suspicious glance most of her so called "friends", and then replied i see... he then changed subject and glanced at Euphie while smiling he tilted his head have you seen Nunnaly?

he carefully inspected her reaction and if she knew where she was, also if she had met her today
he also glanced at granz withouth a word
Back to top Go down
Euphemia li Britannia
Imperial Family.
Euphemia li Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:00 am

Euphemia smiled and nodded that she had been with Nunnally Yes,i was with her waiting for you actually..huh?shes not here...

The young princess looked around and thought she saw Milly taking her away from the chaos,she looked back at suzaku,still thinking but shrugged it off.

Looks like Milly took her away from here,we had alot of fun,i took her to the roof of the acdemy residence and we went to the cafeteria. she was very happy spending time with Nunna,looks like she was tired and left,oh well,i'll come visit her later then.she thought as she looked at Suzaku.
Back to top Go down
Mark Victory

Mark Victory

Male Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:25 pm

Xavier wandered around campus trying to think of ways to kill time and his boredom. He has been to places where there were no students that need him for anything. He was getting bored and tired just by walking around the campus doing nothing at all. I think having Annabelle or anyone here is better than none. Wow I can’t believe I actually am thinking of talking to an eleven, I must really be bored. Xavier said to himself as he continues his walk looking for something to do or someone to talk too. Xavier has with him a book and inside the book was a few piece of paper which is a music sheets for his flute. Xavier was thinking of reading a book but since his walking he doesn’t want anyone bumping into him or vice versa. He then think of playing the flute while walking but he remembered he didn’t want anyone to bother him either with silly remarks about how good he is in playing of wanting him to play more piece for them with his flute. Xavier sighs as he continues to walk and thinks of things to do before he goes to the music clubroom to keep his word with Annabelle and her friends.

As Xavier was walking along the road leading to the park, he saw a student sleeping at a nearby tree. He walks toward that person thinking this might be an interesting encounter or at least it will make his boredom with the current situation disappear. A deep, trembling, and confusing feeling crept at Xavier’s feelings as he takes each step towards the person sleeping. "What is this creepy sensation I’m feeling right now?" Xavier grabs his chest tightly, where his heart is, while a cold sweat drops. Xavier is having doubt about continuing his steps toward the person lying in the ground but his feet, legs, and all the muscle in his body doesn’t want him to stop. He continued on his track and suddenly the environment change. It was like a pitch black night appeared out of nowhere and the only thing Xavier can see was the tree and the person lying under it. A straight glittering light is the only thing Xavier sees when he looks at the ground and the path leads directly to the person up ahead. Finally after what seems to be a long walk, Xavier arrived at the person lying under the tree. He couldn’t see the face of the person as it is being covered by the person’s arm. Underneath the body though was full of blood and the clothes of that student was almost ripped apart by something. Xavier just stood there motionless as he observes the body of the person lying beneath him. The clothes looked liked it was burned by an explosion or something and the injuries indicate something of a war happened to where this person has formerly been. Xavier tried to shout out for help but nothing came out of his mouth. He tried to move his body to face his back and see if anyone was in the vicinity but he couldn’t move his body at all. His body was as stiffed as a board and all his senses seem to be blocked by something. Xavier thought that something or someone is making him stay at the place where he is and see something he should but Xavier can’t think of any reason why he needs to see a person lying there bleeding to death. Suddenly the body moved facing Xavier with the person having his eyes closed and still laying on the ground. Xavier saw someone who looks just like him but the dress he was wearing isn’t familiar to him (The dress Xavier is referring to is the one usually worn by a geass directorate, not the white one but the black one). Xavier was about to touch the person that look just like him when he suddenly heard voices, voices that was coming far from where he is but still close by. When Xavier turned to look where the voices where coming from the environment quickly returned to normal and Xavier saw people talking near the water fountain. Realizing that he has control over his body again and that he can sense things again, Xavier turn his focus on the person that looked just like him but it was gone. The tree was still there but the blood and the person were all gone.

Xavier put his right hand on his face and sighed heavily. What was that all about? Xavier thought to himself. He then sits underneath the tree thinking he might be able to see the vision he saw again. After a few minutes pass nothing happened, Xavier saw some students talking at the water fountain, some walking in the park, and some just chit chatting with their friends at the park. Xavier thought that the event won’t happen again in the near future so he shouldn’t be worrying about it too much and just wait for it to happen again. Xavier took out his flute and played his favorite piece. He was thinking of playing it so he can relax and be calm again after that incident. Partita in A minor by J.S. Bach was the one that Xavier played while sitting down under the tree. The wind resonate the sound that Xavier is making and made it more beautiful and peaceful. Xavier’s mind that was full of confusion and doubt is starting to be replaced by calm and peace. It is like the ripple that was formed by the earlier incident is slowly being taken away as each note is hit to perfection and each sound hits the ear of Xavier. That’s right all I can do now is do what I can to ensure that my goal is reached. I must be myself and not let anything disturb my mask. I must learn from this and never let my mask off or my emotion a mock. Xavier said to himself as he was playing the flute.

Back to top Go down
Suzaku Kururugi

Suzaku Kururugi

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:50 pm

As Euphemia talked, Suzaku could easily hear a melody coming from somewhere, he was trying to pinpoint the location but was distracted by Euphemia precence and added to her as he had listened with one ear open, at her talking i see... then i think i should go and find her, i need to apologise for making her wait for me that long, im glad you kept her company though he smiled and tilted his head a bit.

Now the lyrics and the tone was getting higher it catched Suzaku`s intrest and he momentarily got distracted before glancing at Euphemia again do you hear that music?... he sounded a bit curious cause he liked music and it was not too long ago since he heard this one, what was it now, oh yes by J.S. Bach Partita A, he closed his eyes the tone was simply marvelous it was long ago he had heard anyone playing with a flute with those skills, curiosity got the better of him and he started to walk towards that sound, suprisingly he found a boy sitting under a tree playing the flute, he looked wealthy and probably a britannian, the way he played the flute was quite Relaxing and inspiring at the same time, however something seemed off with the boy at closer inspection, he did not put much effort into that though, he did not say anything to him either well at least not yet, there where no notable charateristics from any other student, that was not weird but he was still inspecting him from a short distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waterfountain and Surrounding park.   Waterfountain and Surrounding park. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waterfountain and Surrounding park.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gode Geass :: Japan :: Ashford Academy-
Jump to: